Regulations of 'Hammerdice' online store
specifying, among other things, the rules of concluding sales agreements through the Shop, containing the most important information about the Seller, the Shop and Consumer rights
The provisions concerning the Preferred Entrepreneur apply to agreements concluded from 1 January 2021.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
§ 1 Definitions
§ 2 Contact with the Seller
§ 3 Technical requirements
§ 4 Making Purchases from the Store
§ 5 Payments
§ 6 Order completion
§ 7 Right of withdrawal
§ 8 Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
§ 9 Complaints
§ 10 Personal information
§ 11 Objections
Appendix No. 1: Model withdrawal form
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
Business days - days from Monday to Friday with the exception of public holidays.
Consumer - a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
Account - regulated by separate regulations free-of-charge function of the Store (service provided electronically), through which the Buyer may set up his individual account in the Store.
Buyer - any entity buying in Store.
Privileged Buyer - Consumer or Privileged Businessman.
Privileged Entrepreneur - a natural person who enters into an agreement with the Seller directly related to its business, but not having a professional character for it (the definition applies to contracts concluded from 1 January 2021).
Regulations - these Regulations.
Store - Hammerdice online store operated by the Seller at https://hammerdice.com.
Seller - RADOSŁAW IGNATÓW, entrepreneur conducting business activity under the name RADOSŁAW IGNATÓW, entered into the Central Register of Business Activity and Information, maintained by the Minister of Economy, NIP 7772841849, REGON no. 301683262, Urocza 5 Street, 62-030 Luboń.
§ 2 CONTACT WITH THE SELLER
Postal address: 5 Urocza St., 62-030 Luboń 2.
2nd E-mail address: email@example.com
3 Telephone: 518462455
§ 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
For the proper functioning of the Shop you need:
◦ a device with access to the Internet
Second To place an order in Store, in addition to the requirements specified in paragraph 1, it is necessary to have an active e-mail account
§ 4 SHOPPING IN THE STORE
First Prices of goods shown in the Store are the total prices for the goods.
Second Seller points out that the total price of the order consists of the indicated in the store: the price of the goods and, if applicable, the cost of delivery of goods.
It is necessary to add the chosen product to the shopping cart in the store.
Then the buyer chooses from the available in the store: the method of delivery of goods and payment method for the order and enter the data necessary to complete the order.
- The order is placed when the content is confirmed and accepted by the Buyer.
- Placing an order is the same as concluding a sales contract between the Buyer and Seller.
- Seller shall give the privileged Buyer confirmation of the conclusion of a contract of sale on a durable medium at the latest upon delivery of goods.
- Buyer can register in the store, ie set up an account, or make purchases without registration by providing their data for each order.
§ 5 PAYMENTS
The order can be paid for, depending on the Buyer's choice:
a. via Paypal
Buyer making purchases in the store accepts the use of electronic invoices by the Seller. Buyer has the right to withdraw his acceptance.
§ 6 ORDER FULFILLMENT
First Seller is obliged to deliver the goods
Second Deadline for the implementation of the contract is indicated in the Store.
Third If the Buyer has chosen to pay in advance for the order, the Seller will proceed to implement the contract after it is paid.
If the buyer in one order has purchased goods with different lead times, the order will be completed within the time appropriate to the goods of the longest period.
5th Delivery is carried out electronically by e-mail
§ 7 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Provision of content in digital form that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the express consent of the Buyer privileged before the expiry of the withdrawal period and after the Seller has informed him about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
§ 8 PERSONAL DATA
2 The purpose of processing Buyer's data by the Seller, provided by the Buyer in connection with purchases in the Store, is to fulfill orders. The basis for processing personal data in this case is:
◦ the contract or actions taken at the request of the Buyer, aimed at its conclusion (Article 6(1)(b) RODO),
◦ the Seller's legal obligation relating to accounting (Article 6(1)(c)) and
◦ the Seller's legitimate interest consisting in the processing of data to establish, assert or defend potential claims (Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
3.Data submission by the Buyer is voluntary, but also necessary to conclude the contract. Failure to provide data will prevent the conclusion of a contract in the store.
4.Buyer's data given in connection with purchases in the Shop will be processed until the moment when:
◦ the contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller ceases to be valid;
◦ Seller ceases to be legally obliged to process Buyer's data;
◦ possibility of asserting claims by the Buyer or Seller, related to an agreement concluded by the Store ceases;
◦ there shall be accepted the Buyer's objection to the processing of his/her personal data - in the case where the data processing was based on a legitimate interest of the Seller
- depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will occur at the latest.
5.Buyer has the right to request:
◦ access to his/her personal data,
◦ to rectify them,
◦ restriction of processing,
◦ transfer the data to another controller
as well as the right:
◦ object at any time to the processing of data on grounds related to the Buyer's particular situation - to the processing of personal data concerning him, based on Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the controller).
6. In order to exercise their rights, the Buyer should contact the Seller using the data in § 2 of the Regulations.
7. If the Buyer believes that his data are processed illegally, the Buyer may file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
§ 11 RESERVATIONS
First It is prohibited to provide content of an unlawful nature by the Buyer.
(2) Each order placed in the Store is a separate contract of sale and requires a separate acceptance of the Regulations. The contract is concluded for a period and for the purpose of the order.
Third Contracts concluded under the Regulations are concluded in Polish.
4th In case of a possible dispute with the Buyer who is not a Priority Buyer, the court of competent jurisdiction will be the court with jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
(5) The provisions of the goods and sales contract shall apply accordingly to the digital content and digital content supply contract, unless the Terms and Conditions define these issues separately.
6th Any liability of the Seller in relation to the Buyer who is not a Priority Buyer, to the extent permitted by law, is excluded.
(7) Liability under the warranty in relation to the Entrepreneur privileged is excluded.
§ 12 Final provisions
The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions for important reasons only. Valid reason shall be understood as the necessity to amend the rules and regulations due to modernisation of the Newsletter service or change of legal regulations which affect the provision of the service by the Service Provider.
(2) Information about any planned amendment to the Terms & Conditions shall be sent to the Customer's email address provided when signing up for the Newsletter at least 7 days before the amendment comes into force.
(3) If the Customer does not object to the planned changes until they come into force, it is assumed that the Customer accepts them.
(4) If the Client does not accept the planned changes, the Client should send information about it to the e-mail address of the Service Provider: firstname.lastname@example.org, which will result in termination of the contract for the provision of services when the planned changes come into force.
(5) Provision of unlawful content by the Customer shall be prohibited.
(6) The Newsletter Service Agreement shall be executed in the Polish language.
(7) In the case of a Customer who is not a Priority Customer, the competent court shall be the court with jurisdiction over the seat of the Service Provider.
Order and delivery
The payment for your purchases is made by Paypal and confirmation from Paypal is proof of purchase
Starting from your payment’s validation, the order is confirmed and cannot be cancelled nor refunded.
After validation of your order, you will get an email notification of order confirmation to the adress associated with your customer account.Then within 24 hours you will receive an email with the games you have purchased. The sending of this e-mail is considered as access to the purchased files is only available to you for your personal use .
Once you receive the download links for the ordered digital files, you will no longer have any possibility to cancel your order and the price of your purchase will be debited automatically, even if you decide later on to waive the download of the said files.
As soon as the download links are sent, orders for digital files are deemed firm and definitive and cannot give rise to any exchange or refund.
The withdrawal period of fourteen days opened by article L. 121-20-20 of the Consumer Code cannot apply, as long as the order has been executed by sending download links, which is equivalent to a final delivery of the product.
In the event of difficulties, especially if you do not receive download links, or if you have a reading problem on the email address associated with your customer account, you can contact: email@example.com